Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Trending: Nothing a blazer couldn't fix

Blazers are one of my favorite signature clothing pieces. If I'm having a slow start in the morning, staring at my closet and wondering what I should wear, a blazer is always one of those items I look to for help! Heck, a t-shirt and jeans paired with a blazer, easily transforms to a work appropriate outfit - just simple and classic!

Beautiful Bloggers in Blazers:
(Say that five times in a row :)
j
Color blocking with the prettiest hot pink blazer

Khaki blazer paired with shorts and heels - obsessed with that lace blouse

Khatu @ I am Khatu

The perfect combination of black and pink - lovin' the matching shoes

Comfort in a tshirt dress and a khaki blazer

Jamie-Lee @ Page Sixx


Krystal @ This Time Tomorrow
I fall in love with everything Krystal wears - a yellow clutch, how perfect!


Vivian @ Haute & Fierce

Veronika @ Veronika's Blushing
Black blazer and nude shoes...classic!

Amanda @ Couture de' Vintage


Blazers I Love...
A collection of blazers I wouldn't mind adding to my wardrobe:

Canna Striped Blazer $99 @ Piperlime

BB Dakota by Jack Lawrence Red Jacket $65 @ Lulus

Striped Knit Blazer $25 @ Forever 21

Black-Contrast Tan Blazer $40 @ Charlotte Russe

DMBM Silky Blazer $52 @ Nordstroms

Schoolboy blazer in summer stripe $70 @ J.Crew


Stripe Short Jacket $29 @ Papaya
I'm a BIG fan of a cropped blazer!

How do you feel about blazers? Too conservative or perfect for any outing?

xoxo, natasha

8 comments:

  1. I pair mine with black work pants and jeans. Also with skirt. I want more fun color blazers.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blazers - they are a quick and easy way to add polish to any outfit! I'm so loving the striped blazers, I'm so happy I've got one to style up this fall!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they are really cute, and have even tried some on before. I just think they are a little too conservative for me, even though you can make them look fun and super cute! I guess I just feel like a little girl wearing her moms clothes haha.
    Maybe I need to try it again this fall!

    *Lynnette
    http://www.theblondebrunette.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow, thank you so much for the feature!! my zara blazer is definitely one of my fave purchases and something i'll continue wearing through the fall. and i'm looking for a striped blazer and am definitely checking out your links!

    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely LOVE blazers! We did a blazer remix not too long ago :) They are quite versatile and can take a casual outfit up a notch. I just found a red blazer and cannot wait to style it!

    I like the striped one you showcased too :)

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree!! Blazers really complete and add interest to outfits... especially if they are in a punchy color of with a fun print. Great post!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tasha, how did I miss this post?! I love blazers so much and I think you titled this perfectly - there really is nothing a blazer can't fix! It instantly adds polish to any look, whether it's over a daytime dress or with jeans and a tee.

    Thank you for featuring me by the way - it made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha