Saturday, September 3, 2011

Football Season is Here!

I live in Florida, and like many states in the South, this is Football Country! I’m so excited that the season is finally here. I have already planned the next few weeks…complete with tailgating, road trips, friends and family, bragging rights, my famous three-cheese dip and more! Tonight the BF and I are headed to a bbq to watch the UF vs. Florida Atlantic game – Go Gators!

I was searching the web for some new gear this season, and came across some really cute options:

1. Dallas Cowboys Scoopneck tee @ VS - $27
2. LSU Hipster Panty @ VS - $11
3. Women's Pink Pirates Flip Flop @ Amazon - $25
4. Florida State Vintage Crew @ VS - $59
5. Texas Longhorns New Era Windchill Cap @ College Gear - $15
6. NY Jets Team Tee @ Old Navy - $14


Are you a football fan? Professional or College…who are you rooting for this season?!

xoxo, natasha

3 comments:

  1. I am so not a football fan, but just happened to marry the biggest Boise state fan on the planet - so that's who I root for - otherwise somebody gets cranky and it's not a fun day ;-P I love that sweatshirt though - looks like it's off the shoulder and I'm definitely rooting for that!! :)

    http://sweetandsassy-sherry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha