Sunday, September 25, 2011

Twitter-bound.

Hello Lovelies! It's official, I'm now a member of the TWITTER WORLD! I'm so surprised about how much there is to learn, so please bare with me as I begin another chapter of 21st century social media. Oh, and be sure to follow me! I'll be posting outfit of the day and fitting room pics, store sale finds, and much more...straight from my blackberry or iPad!


Please leave your twitter usernames below the bump, so I can follow you as well!

See you on the other side ;) 
xoxo, natasha

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I was thinking of creating one as well, it'll be fun to post random photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Amy Fashion Blog - Thanks for following...I'm now following you! :)

    @Cupcake Couture - It is way too convenient. I can't tell you how many times I wish I had twitter so I can post my fashion finds :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! Welcome to Twitter!! Let the addiction begin! ;-P LOL!!

    http://sweetandsassy-sherry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha