Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Couponing: Macy's and The Limited

Ever since Extreme Couponing first aired on TLC, I've been so much better about searching for deals before I go shopping. I've always took advantage of sales, but not like this. Every time I make a purchase online, the very first thing I do is a google search. Almost always, that retailer is offering some sort of deal. Even if it's FREE shipping with a minimum purchase...better than nothing, eh? I usually sign up to receive marketing emails, but if you can't stand the inbox clutter, I also suggest following your favorite retailers on Twitter or Facebook to be kept up-to-date on the latest! Here are a few current in-store coupons to indulge in, plus my top picks:


MACY's
$10 off $25+ purchase! This coupon is only good on Tuesday, November 15 and Wednesday, November 16.
Print coupon here

(Click to enlarge)

1. INC Sleeveless Turtleneck Colorblock Sweater Dress $70
2. Coach Billee Heel $188
3. Charter Club Scarf, Oversized Plaid Cashmere Scarf $66
4. Sunny Leigh Skirt, Metallic Animal Printed Pencil $69
5. MICHAEL Michael Kors Handbag, Sloan Clutch $218
6. Kenneth Cole Reaction Coat, Wool Button Tab Walker $190
7. Vatican Bracelet, Three Row Multicolored Bead Bracelet $48


The Limited

Take $10 off your purchase of $10 or more. No expiration date is provided. Coupon not valid on markdowns. Print coupon here.

(Click to enlarge)

1. Double Waistband Mini Skirt $60
2. Asymmetrical Chiffon Feather Top $43
3. Round Double-strap Watch $40
4. Ribbon And Rhinestones Bracelet $30
5. Smartphone Sleeve And Card Case $27
6. Fashion Peacoat $77
7. Drew Classic Flare Pant $75

Do you have any coupons to share? Please include with your comment below :)

xoxo, natasha

6 comments:

  1. Ohhh thanks for the heads up on the coupons. This is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of the coats you picked out - I think a bold winter coat is just the kind of pickmeup you always need during the winter months.

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just in Macy's today! So many tempting things! Sequins and faux fur vests galore. There's also a great sale on Guess clothing, which I personally love. Happy shopping!
    P.S. - so glad I found your blog. I just bought a rose gold Fossil watch, too (white band though) and cords... great minds:) XO

    real budget, real busy, real body fashion:
    4scarlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with the burgundy coat from Macys and of course the bag is absolutely lovely! Great post! Great blog, I am now following, maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so important to search for codes before buying....also I use ebates for cash back...helps a lot as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post! thanks for sharing... love the pieces youve selected =)

    http://hayleyhour.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/hayley.hour

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha