Saturday, November 12, 2011

Eleven - Eleven - Eleven

One of my college roommates had the most amazing wedding yesterday! Yes, on 11-11-11! What an awesome anniversary date [so jealous!]. I even took half a day off work to help the maid-of-honor with her errands. I had a blast! The bride's wedding planner awarded me the "assistant wedding planner" title. I swear, I should really get into the biz. I love all the stress, craziness and happiness surrounding a wedding. And I always find a way to get things done!

Anyway, one of my biggest challenges was deciding what to wear  for a semi-casual evening wedding. After raiding my closet, and making a total mess of my bedroom, it was down to three looks:

Abstract Flutter Sleeve Dress | Jessica Simpson (Sold Out)

Women's Charmeuse Shift Dress (Cobalt) | Old Navy

Women's Charmeuse Shift Dress (Black) | Old Navy

I decided to go with numero two, and added a leopard skinny belt and bracelets to complete the look! Option one was a bit too busy and bright for an evening wedding, and option 3 was just too simple and serious ;). I was in a giddy moody and option two definitely showed it! 

What do you think about my choice? What would you have worn?

xoxo, natasha

**Congratulations Eliza P, you won yourself a Gorjana bracelet! Email me to claim your prize :)

22 comments:

  1. I love your choice, it is my favorite, I adore the color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. before i read it was an evening wedding, i would have gone for no. 1 but the no. 2 outfit is perfect..no.3 would have been too somber for a wedding. <3

    ♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all very pretty! :) I love the color of the second one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't decide! I love them all!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you choice. Sounds like you had a good time.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. #2 for sure. Makes you look super tan :-)
    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete
  7. great choice! awesome color.

    www.yolathorp.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think your choice was perfect! Sounds like you had a ton of fun and congrats to your friend :)

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the one you ended up choosing, but I also LOVE the first one as well! They all look good on you :) And 11-11-11 is a GREAT anniversary. how cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i think you made the right choice for the event :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow. The cobalt is great. What beautiful dresses!! I believe you made the perfect choice!

    http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving that 1st dress! And the cobalt blue what a HOT color for fall!

    xo Christina

    www.thestylemogul.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love all of these outfits!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. The cobalt blue with a leopard skinny belt was the perfect choice! There were SO many weddings on 11.11.11, I didn't realize the date was so important to couples! Anyway, hope the wedding was fun I'm sure you looked amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. My favorite is the 1st 2, but I would've gone with the 2nd one, as well. Its less busy than the first & can easily go from a day/night look without trying hard. Its really a wonderful color & just electrying that blue.

    xoxo

    Cinderella's Closet NYC

    ReplyDelete
  16. That blue dress is totally stunning. The shade is incredible! It really pops.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  17. i'm in love w those dresses, the blue is such a pretty color and really pops, great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would have gone with number 2 as well!
    Such a lovely color. Hope you had a wonderful time!

    Bonnie
    http://ItsStrangelyMe.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dress #1 is amazing!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha