Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Facelift.


Over the past few weeks, you have probably noticed all the changes taking place on the blog. I wasn't only looking for a fresh new look, I wanted a format that was clean, clutter-free and functional to all readers. I recently discovered that on March 1, 2012, Blogger is retiring their Google Friend Connect service for all non-Blogger sites, and additional changes will be announced in the next few months...so I was motivated to make some moves:

You can now follow twenty-something in a multitude of ways:
1. Receive posts via Email
2. Follow me on Twitter
3. Read posts on BlogLovin'
4. Subscribe to Feeds
5. Connect with Google Friend Connect

I am always open to suggestions on how to improve twenty-something. Whether you have input on content or design, please feel free to email me or leave a comment below!

Thank you so much for your continued support.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Vanessa ~ Can't wait to see your upcoming clay jewelry! xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. It's looking good - I jsut followed you on twitter too :)

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following Elizabeth! xo, tasha

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks for your sweet comment :) xo, tasha

      Delete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha