Sunday, February 5, 2012

Looking the Part

Note: This is a scheduled post. My responses to comments or questions may be delayed.

An old college professor would always say..."If you want to be taken seriously, exude confidence, and establish a presence, dress for success." This rule can easily apply to a number of areas in your life, especially working out. I feel more motivated and confident then ever, when I show up to the gym feeling and looking good. Here are a few of my recent workout cravings that can help you "look the part":



1. Scoop Neck Tank $52 @ Lululemon
2. Nike+ Sportband $59 @ Zappos
3. Athletic Roundabout Pant $69 @Athleta
4. Women's UA EVO ColdGear Hoody $60 @ Under Armour
5. Double Dry Relaxed Sport Shorts $25 @ Champion
6. Slipless Headband $12 on sale @ Lululemon
7. Move Me Juniors Duffel Bag $62 @Surf Fanatics
8. Nike Shox Roadster+ $120 @Zappos


What motivates you to work out?

xoxo, natasha

6 comments:

  1. Wow, that workout bag is adorable!! I guess my biggest motivation is the high i get after...although sometimes, it just doesnt cut it. (only if im really tired though)

    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mimi, You are sooo right! The sense of accomplishment is definitely a motivator! xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. I like everything here.
    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm addicted to working out and I am 100% a nike girl. I've tried everything and always go back!

    http://brightandsassy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alexa, I always wear Nike when it come to tennis skirts and polos! xo, tasha

      Delete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha