Friday, March 9, 2012

Splurge vs. Steal: The Monogram Necklace


I've had an itch for the ever popular monogram necklace found around the neck's of Hollywood's most popular ladies. Although you can find these beautiful, swirly designs in high-end departments stores and luxury boutiques, surprisingly, there are a number of comparative styles available at super reasonable prices.





Bauble Bar is a recent favorite jewelry line of mine...let's just say I'm obsessed. Great designs, and most importantly, affordable prices! I just purchased a pair of the adorable Ribbon Stud Earrings and the Sunglow Collar Necklace - perfect for Spring! You can even save yourself $10 on your first purchase if you sign up here!

Should the fashion Gods bring back the pendant initial charm or do you love the new trend?

RELATED POSTS:


13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for your sweet comment Clara! xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. I don't know!! Seriously...I keep looking at it and I guess it's beautiful, but it might be a little too "scrolly" for me (I know, I know...I totally just made up that word!)

    I"m right there with you on loving Bauble Bar! So many beautiful designs at affordable prices. I'm now going to check out the 2 purchases you listed!

    Happy weekend friend!
    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally make up words too! ...and I love "scrolly" I may just use it myself :) Have a fab weekend hun! xo, tasha

      Delete
  3. i am more partial to just initial pendants, but i do see the novelty in these too. :) and i would definitely go for the "steal" one, there is no way i am spending over a thousand bucks for a necklace! ;)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love monogrammed things, and this is perfect! I really want to get a ring too!

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A monogrammed ring - love the idea! xo, tasha

      Delete
  5. That's quite a nice necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a WIN! I love the acrylic one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How have I never seen these? I want one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you are looking for a real steel then go to www.wow-imports.com. They have the widest selection of lace monogram necklaces for less. I got a 1-5/8" sterling silver lace monogram necklace for around $60. I love mine and get zillions of compliments!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha