Friday, April 6, 2012

Splurge vs. Steal: Cap-Toe Chanel


via Google Images

Chanel has this genius way of revolutionizing its brand in each and every collection released...still maintaining the sleek and luxurious elegance women have lusted over for generations. Unfortunately, we all can't run out and purchase a pair of Chanel pumps every time we see one that we love. That's why I was excited when I saw an affordable, quilted-leather dupe:





Have a great weekend ladies! I'll  be at the beach relaxing and attempting to stay away from the Blackberry. Not sure I can go a few days without text messaging or twitter, but I will give it a try.


RELATED POSTS:

  

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Really Amy? What brand/style name is it? xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. Love these, such a classic. Wish I wasn't so tall though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes from Chanel are really pretty :) but damn, too expensive!

    http://i-queenb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been eyeing the Chanel cap toe heels for a little while now...such a classic, time-less look. At least, that is how I phrase it to my husband when I'm trying to convince him that these really should be part of my collection :)
    And have fun at the beach!! Stay away from your crackberry girl :)
    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love me a good cap toe. Those Chanel's are fab :)
    Love the blog girl - newest follower!
    xo Krystin
    suburbanfauxpas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love my cap toe pumps - they are such a great neutral!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving the cap toe heels available now!! It's no longer just Chanel and LOVE your steal find! They are gorgeous!

    xo, sam

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha