Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Spring Bling: [Gold] Jewelry Under $30

My jewelry collection is rapidly growing because over the last few months I've stepped out of my COMFORT ZONE and purchased bold and bright statement pieces. It's funny how a pair of drop earrings or a chunky metal bracelet can transform any outfit from casual to something a bit more exciting!



1.Coral Elliptic Bib $24 (Get $10 off)
2. Bulb Hoop Earrings $26 (Get $10 off)
3. Navy Chain Stacker $28 (Get $10 off)
4. Gold Geo Bib $28 (Get $10 off)
5. Gold Plated Orange Ribbon Hoop Earrings $16
6. Geranium Studs $26 (Get $10 off)
7. Cross Bar Ring $10
8. Affirmation Update Bracelet $18


What's your favorite piece of statement jewelry?


RELATED POSTS:

9 comments:

  1. I love all your choices here! Statement jewelry is a big part of my accessorizing. I'm a firm believer that an oversized necklace makes the waistline look smaller!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gold AND brights? i totally want the first necklace!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. my little collection is growing too since Iam now adding bolder peices... assocerries can definetly make an outfit

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1,3, and 4 are to die for! So in love with them, lovely post!!

    Christina

    http://www.currently-craving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving that these have some punchy colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been reaching for more "punchy" colors lately! ;) xo, tasha

      Delete
  6. Great post!Would you follow each other? let me know on my blog ;)

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha