Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I Believe in Pink

"I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and... I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn


1. Ann Taylor Deconstructed Sheath Dress
2. Butter London Trout Pout (Spring 2012 Collection)
3. Belle by Sigerson Morrison Women's Randy Sandal
4. Equipment Signature Blouse
5. Danielle Nicole Jelly Tote
6. Le Metier de Beaute Limited-Edition Blush Kit Kaleidoscope
7. Ivanka Trump Light Pink Patent
8. Gap 1969 Lightweight Always Skinny Skimmer Jeans
9. Gorjana Parker Leather Wrap Bracelet
10. Kate Spade New York Rosewood Dot Stud Earrings


Pink has been my "go-to" color this season. How much pink is in your wordrobe?


RELATED POSTS:

11 comments:

  1. I just came across your blog and I absolutely love it!
    Now following you.

    xo
    Mix & Match

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following Elsa! ;) xo, tasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have to say I have close to 100 pink items in my closet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Audrey was a wise woman. :)

    heatherhoneyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's one of my favorites! xo, tasha

      Delete
  5. Hey lady!! have good news for you! You won my giveaway! Hop over to my post today and check it out! I sent you an email as well! I need your mailing address. Congrats!!
    xo,
    Shanna
    Because Shanna Said So

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is great news! Thanks Shanna. I will email you shortly! xo, tasha

      Delete
  6. I'm the same, I wear so much pink! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh. You just convinced me that I don't have enough pink in my closet. I love your choices here Natasha...especially the revolve clothing pink blouse. Such a classic + beautiful piece.

    Happy Monday friend!
    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, I NEED that hot pink blouse!!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha