Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Splurge vs. Steal: The Oversized Clutch


How could you NOT fall in love with the concept? For those ladies (like me) who crave a large bag with endless storage capacity. Maybe not endless, but you get my drift...And the sleek ability to prop it up under your arms. Sounds like a perfect combination.


Vince Camuto Juliann Oversized Clutch $178 {Purchase at Zappos}


Leatherette Clutch $18 {Purchase at H&M}

If you follow me on twitter, this clutch has made an appearance or two. I purchased this little number in gold and pink. I even wore it this past weekend to a wedding! Pairs lovely with just about anything and I adore the crossbody gold chain if you're going for a more casual look.

What's your favorite oversized clutch? Please share with me below the bump! Oh, and don't forget to enter for a chance to win a $50 giftcard to Bauble Bar. Just a few hours left to enter!

 

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The leatherette is a bit soft, so it doesn't hold it's shape too well...but I love the roominess and all the color options! xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. ugh i really like the gold with pink =( we dont have h&m her in omaha =*(
    http://katy009fashionagent.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries...H&M will be opening up the online store for the States this Fall! xo, tasha

      Delete
  3. LOVE the oversized clutch trend! I actually saw these on the HM website a few days ago and made a mental note that "me likey." I will definitely have to get one (or 3) for my collection. Great feature girl!
    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been searching for the perfect over-sized clutch. I LOVE that first one you featured!

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha