Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Suit Up for Summer

Memorial Day weekend is just in a few days and I'm PUMPED, because I have a beach trip planned! There's nothing better than laying out with the girls, playing beach games with the boys, and just catching up on LIFE. With beach on my mind, I realized that I really need a few new suits for next season! Summer is just around the corner, so I've been scoping out my options online:


1. Bright Stripes by Bikini Lab: Top | Bottom
2. Neon Ruffle Bikini by Bikini Lab: Top | Bottom
3. Printed Pattern High-Waisted Bikini
4. Bandeau One Shoulder Macrame Bikini by Becca Swimsuit
5. Mariner's Hymn Navy Blue Bandeau Bikini
6. The Rio Twist Bandeau Top and Hipkini Bottom by Victoria's Secret
7. Boatneck Draped Sleeve Printed Tunic by Kenneth Cole
8. Beaded Chiffon Layering Caftans by Old Navy
9. Splendid Cotton Cover-Up by Garnett Hill


What are your plans for the upcoming Memorial Day weekend?



Ps. Win a $50 gift card for Bauble Bar! Contest ends next week!

RELATED POSTS:

3 comments:

  1. 5 and 7 are my fave. no plans yet for me.

    have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Splendid cover-up!

    I'm just catching up on blogging/housework/etc. Lazy days are the best!

    Would love the follow back:) Enter my giveaway for a Nordstrom and Starbucks gift card!

    The Pretty Pinhead

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha