Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Must-Have Bags for Summer Travel

Over the last few years, my career has required quite a bit of travel. I guess I can add "professional packer" to my resume. I've learned what essentials I should include in the my suitcase, and which items I should leave at home. Here's a compilation of my most favorite travel bags. They have been lifesavers, making travel much more comfortable and organized:


a. Longchamp Le Pliage Shoulder Tote - I can't go anywhere without this bag! Serves as a perfect carry-on, and I often carry accessories I'm afraid will get crushed in my suitcase (i.e. purses, shoes). Additional colors available.

b. BH Cosmetics Bag -  A large makeup bag always come in handy. It typically holds all my toiletries, skin care products, hair products, etc.

c. Travel Jewelry Roll Organizer - I like to have options, especially when it comes to jewelry. Keep your accessories organized and tangle-free!

d.  Drawstring Laundry Bag - The little plastic bags in the hotel rooms are never roomy enough. A laundry bag is always with me so I can separate worn from unworn clothing in my suitcase.

e. Cath Kidston Bleached Flowers Shoe Bag - I always pack at least two dust bags to protect my heels. I used to have issues with my shoes getting damaged in my suitcase, until I purchased these.

f. Gray Leather iPad Case - Prevent your electronic gadgets from being scratched in your suitcase. Laptops, e-readers, iPads, etc. should all be protected with sleeves and cases.


The winner of the Bauble Bar Giveaway is...
Vanessa in NYC (#49)! Congrats doll, you won yourself a $50 gift card! Check your email :)
.


What are your top summer travel essentials?

 

11 comments:

  1. All of these bags are great! I really like the Longchamp. It's classic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a medium longchamp and I'm tempted to purchase a larger size...definitely my "go-to" travel bag! xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. Professional packer - I like that job. The jewelry organizer looks very convenient.
    Seattle Beauty Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Possible new career path.. think people would pay me to pack for them? lol. xo, tasha

      Delete
  3. i am definitely going to keep these in mind! i love traveling, but i absolutely hate packing! i always end up taking more than i really need, haha! ;)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway -- Open internationally!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mimi, Surprisingly, I love packing! I just hate unpacking when I've come back home from a trip ;) xo, tasha

      Delete
  4. Hey love! Found your blog through Being Greek - so excited to connect with fellow Greeks! I look forward to learning more about you! I hope you'll check out my blog too!

    Keep Shining & NPCLove,
    Meghan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Meghan! I'm excited as well to connect with Greek bloggers and look forward to being involved with Being Greek! xo, tasha

      Ps. Love your blog! ;)

      Delete
  5. I got a jewelry roll organizer as one of my birthday gifts 2 years ago - and it has been a real life safer for travelling! WOW~ it's one of those things that I never thought of buying but apparently real good bang for your buck =) However, I'm not a great packer at all - unlike you, I tend to totally stuff everything in!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha