Friday, July 13, 2012

Summer Bauble Swap

I was beyond thrilled when Shana @ Because Shana Said So announced that she would be hosting a Bauble Swap! The best part is connecting with other bloggers and of course receiving a trendy  surprise in the mail. I was paired up with the fabulous Erica @ The Pretty Factor. She sent me the cutest set of turquoise and gold bangles, which will fit nicely into my jewelry collection. I actually wore a few to work the very next day after receiving them in the mail.


THANK YOU Erica for picking these out for me and THANK YOU Shana for hosting such a fab Bauble Swap! If you want to get in on the fun, register here! You have until July 15th.



10 comments:

  1. How fun! I spy the neon pink H&M dress...correct me if I'm wrong!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! You're right Noelle. It's quickly becoming a summer favorite! xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. so pretty!!! xox P

    phiphisblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, this is so cool! and these bangles are so pretty! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Want a summer scarf? Enter to win a $20 ScarvesDotNet Gift Certificate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should sign up, it was a blast! xo, tasha

      Delete
  4. Yay!! I love what Erica picked out for you!! They can be worn with so much! What fun arm candy! Thanks so much for joining! Glad you had fun!
    xo,
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome idea!! And love the turquoise bangles she sent...so versatile and perfect for summer AND fall :)
    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun idea! BTW, I love some of your new purchases - great buys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fabulous and fun idea! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha