Monday, August 27, 2012

H&M: Shades of Fall

It's no secret that I'm a huge H&M fan. Trendy. Classics. Basics...and great prices. What's not to LOVE? As Summer comes to an end, I'm starting to realize that my bright, pink skinnies and yellow, gingham blouse will slowly make their way to the back of my closet. Fall is approaching and scarves, tweed, deep reds and tights will start to take the stage FRONT & CENTER...













































Left to Right: 


How excited are you about transitioning into Fall pallets?

RELATED POSTS:


11 comments:

  1. Love! I need to buy some jewel toned cardigans :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noelle,

      H&M carries a rhinestone collar (featured above) here: http://www.hm.com/us/product/04439?article=04439-A

      Xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Ha! Warm and cozy definitely describes their newest collection :) I have to admit, I'm excited about Fall fashion! xo, tasha

      Delete
  3. I love H&M for me and my soons.
    Nice selection!

    www.onlyforfashionvictim.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I saw the fall H&M lookbook when it was first published and I was honestly obsessing over every look. I think I just really resonate with the color scheme and classic tailoring. Plus, there is something kinda reassuring about tweed + sweaters + scarves!
    And I'm right there with ya in swapping out my mint and pastel pink for some deeper hues as we head into September!

    Great post Natasha!
    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it. unfortunately i don't think i have any of the brighter colors...just the darker ones.. o.O

    ReplyDelete
  6. AH I want the pink cableknit so bad!!

    xoxo Shauna

    kissesandcontracts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the shades H&M have included in their Fall collection! This post is absolutely amazing; I love these pictures.
    Thank you for following me via Twitter! I love your blog and followed through GFC.

    xoxo, Meera

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha