Saturday, September 1, 2012

Reality Check

Picture this: I'm walking up and down the halls at work, only to discover [at the end of the day] that my dress has been torn in not one but three places! Thank God I wore a slip underneath. But what else can I expect when I purchased this bright number at Forever 21? Sometimes you hit gold, but most of the time, quality isn't something you find at the major retailer.

Before (Blog Post)

Along the chest

Back of the dress

Bottom of the dress

REALITY CHECK. I could of spent an extra twenty bucks and invested in a dress that would've lasted me more than eight hours! But who am I kidding? I'm sure I'll be shopping at Forever 21 again sooner or later...

Do you ever find yourself wondering why you shop at certain retailers?

RELATED POSTS:


10 comments:

  1. Wow! I know that F21 stuff is cheap, cheap, cheap, but I've never seen something fall apart THAT fast. I guess I've gotten lucky with the few things I've purchased from there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess over the years I've been lucky myself. This was definitely a disappointment! xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. Oh that's too bad that it tore at work! Good thing you were wearing a slip! It is a cute dress though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the cutest dress and the coral color screamed SUMMER. I received quite a lot of compliments that day. xo, tasha

      Delete
  3. YIKES!! luckily you had a slip. xox P

    phiphisblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohmygosh, that's horrible! i'm so sorry to hear that! :/ it's really too bad because the dress is really pretty. :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Mile End Bakery Giveaway: Win a dozen cookies of your choice!
    Open internationally: Win a set of temporary tattoos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was one of my favorites...Wish I could've worn it at least one more time! xo, tasha

      Delete
  5. If I wore you. I would try to see if they let you exchange it for something else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy, I tried on the corporate and store level. Unfortunately, F21 is very stringent when it comes to their return policies. You cannot return worn merchandise, even if the item was defective when you purchased it. xo, tasha

      Delete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha