Thursday, January 24, 2013

Michelle Obama: Bangs or No Bangs?

Before all the talk about Beyonce's alleged lip sync stunt, all the noise surrounding the Inauguration earlier this week was about the First Lady's bangs. Seriously, her bangs even had a twitter handle: @MichellesBangs [which is now a suspended account]. I have to admit, I'm not much of a "bang girl." I can't pull-off the look, but there are a lot of women who can! Dare I name a few? Kerry Washington, Heidi Klum, Reese Witherspoon. My thoughts on Michelle Obama's new hairdo? I love it!


Photo Credit: Biography, ABC News


Photo Credit: Serafino Says, Red Carpet Fashion Awards, Daily Mail


You tell me, what do you think? Bangs or no bangs? 
.
.


10 comments:

  1. love the bangs. she is rockin' the new do!!!
    almost makes us want to get bangs . . . almost :)
    happy friday.

    xo. c & v
    cake & valley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Me too! ...but I know it'll just make me look like a 12 year old :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I don't blame you. She looked stunning without the bangs too! ;) Xo

      Delete
  3. I love the bangs. I have been thinking about cutting mine but I am so chicken!

    oliviamoone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cami, if you do decide to go for the bangs and don't like it, at least you'll know they will grow back :) lol.

      Delete
  4. No bangs please!


    zuleyb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually really dig the bangs! It's a fresh, fun look for her.

    a champagne dream

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha