Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Splurge vs. Steal: Tic-Tac-Love

I've had my eye on this adorable Zoe Karssen sweater at ASOS, but it's just been sitting in the shopping cart. Over the last few weeks, I've purchased way too many sweaters. And, let's face it. I live in Florida, and cooler weather is hard to come by this season. I found a [more] affordable option at Forever 21 and had to share with you ladies.

 / SPLURGE / Purchase Here and Here /

  / STEAL / Purchase Here / Now $11

Bloggers do it Better! I'm lovin' everything about Lisa's outfit. The genius idea of pairing a slightly over-sized sweater with a flirty, a-line skirt. Comfy and girly-chic all in one.

   / BLOGGER / Respect the Shoes /

Splurge or Steal?
.

 


  
 RELATED POSTS:

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ha! I was thinking the same thing. Just in time for V-day! :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. Great bargain find! The sweater is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wao, the forever 21 one is soooo pretty to and has an incredible price! I totally relate with you, I love sweaters but I live in a tropical country so they aren't that appropriate. I still have a couple in my closet that I wear anyway though ;)

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marie, I have to admit, I love the sunshine. But some days, I wish for cooler weather, just so I can wear my sweater and boots! xo, tasha

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Such a great dupe! Thanks for visiting Jen, XO!

      Delete
  5. I actually like the steal one better

    zuleyb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha