Saturday, January 19, 2013

Staying Warm this Season

My love for faux fur continues! I've needed a real coat for some time now. However, living in Florida, I could get away with just a scarf and peacoat... and that was my "go-to" ensemble when the weather dipped under 65 degrees (yes, that's freezing for us Floridians :)). The Holidays brought about some really good deals. I purchased this parka on sale at the Gap (in steel gray) for only $40 and this has truly become a treasure. The detachable faux fur trim and removable plush lining are just a few of my favorite features. There's a limited quantity available online, but be sure to check out these other options that may prove to be great dupes!

Receive 30% OFF your purchase with code: GAPDEAL. Offer ends 1/21.

  ASOS / J.Crew / Victoria's Secret 

What are you wearing this season to stay warm?

10 comments:

  1. Nice post, thank you for share!
    Have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It's a keeper! Love the fur trim :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love the colored coats, so pretty!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are adorable! I purchased in gray because all the pretty colors were sold out at my local store. xo, tasha

      Delete
  4. I'd definitely be much happier about winter if I got to wear one of these coats. :)
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I usually HATE faux fur, but that very first one (the blue one from GAP) is actually really cute!

    I just came across your blog on Bloglovin and I'm so glad I did. I'm following you now.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great coats. I love the post.

    If you get a sec, please check out my latest post ‘Chic In Valentino’ I would love to read your feedback.

    Sofia

    http://stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing coats and those colors are amazing!

    -Vogue&Heels
    vogueandheels.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha