Monday, February 4, 2013

Everything but Football

Did you catch the Super Bowl? More importantly, did you get to see Beyonce's performance? AND, I know all my 90's girls sang along to "All the honey's who makin' money, throw your hands up in the air." I adore Beyonce, but to be honest, I would've loved a Destiny's Child throwback concert a wee bit more.

Like most people, my favorite part of any Super Bowl is the commercials. One of my Marketing  teachers in High School used to record all the commercials and discuss them the next day in class. This is one of the reasons why I decided to pursue a career in Marketing and PR. The art of mixing creativity and business - genius!

There were a lot of great spots, but these were by far the funniest (in my opinion):


Wonderful Pistachios Get Crackin' 


 
Sketchers: Man vs. Cheetah



Toyota RAV4: Wish Granted




Audi: Prom



What was your most memorable moment about Super Bowl forty-seven?
.
.


3 comments:

  1. I loved the prom commercial and the Taco Bell commercial!

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  2. so awesome. i loved the half-time show especially when it was destiny's child! woot!

    phiphi's blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved loved loved the half time show!!!! And the prom commercial! :)

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha