Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday Finds: My Shopping Cart, Under $60

Thanks to Valentine's Day, the sales are even sweeter this time of year. My week-long hiatus is officially over. I'm catching up on my favorite fashion blogs, and most importantly, my online shopping continues. Here's a snap shot of a few items sitting in my shopping cart:


/ a. blouse / b. flats / c. studs / d. polish / e. snood / 
/ f. satchel / g. bangle / h. peplum / i. wedges /


What's in your virtual shopping cart? 

 
RELATED POSTS:
.
.

12 comments:

  1. Love all these picks, especially e!

    If you get a sec, please check out my latest post 'The Perfect Party Dress' I would love to read your feedback. Thank you :)

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely take a peek! Thanks for visiting :) XO

      Delete
  2. These are some great items! I really love that lilac bag!

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have anything in this color...still thinking about whether or not I need yet another handbag! xo, tasha

      Delete
  3. Everything is so adorable. Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm a new follower ;) Great post, I have that heart blouse from Forever and wore it this Valentines day; got lots of compliments :) Love your other picks too, especially that peplum top.

    xo Ami
    a champagne dream

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ami, thanks for following doll! How perfect for Valentine's Day! Can wait for my shipment to arrive. I think it'll be a staple item in my closet. Just hoping I got the sizing correct. xo, tasha

      Delete
  5. My virtual shopping cart contains most of the clothes on mytheresa... :l I have a feeling it will remain virtual, too
    lovely blog xx

    L / CocoMiuw

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks! I love the Target wedges and Topshop peplum top. =)

    Avec Amber

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha