Monday, February 25, 2013

Red Carpet Favorites: 2013 Oscars

Is it just me, or were you also yawning during last night's coverage of the Oscars? I did get in a little laugh after Seth Macfarlane's We Saw Your Boobs number and Kristen Stewart's disheveled moment on stage. By far, the best part about watching the Oscars, was the fashion. There were five dresses I fell in love with on the red carpet:


Kerry Washington looks good in just about anything she wears. Love, love, love this Miu Miu dress. The coral color is gorgeous and the sparkle is just perfect.

 

I'm a little bias here, but Jennifer Lawrence was just stunning. I'm not a fan of the drop-waist, but she pulls it off effortlessly (Dior Haute Couture).

 

This Dior dress was made for Charlize Theron. I love everything about this look.


Silver is not my color, but Naomi Watts wears it all too well (Armani Privé).


Volume, volume, volume! Amy Adams looking dolled up in Oscar de la Renta.


Who wore it best on the red carpet?
.
.

RELATED POSTS:

Disclosure: Photos courtesy of Harper's Bazaar

10 comments:

  1. Awesome choices. I love, love, LOVE the color of Kerry Washington's dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Jessica Chastain's. I just thought she looked so beautiful.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right! Jessica Chastain was gorgeous. Loved the 'old Holloywood glam' with the wavy hair and red lips! xo, tasha

      Delete
  3. I loved Jennifer Lawrence!!! What a beauty!
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kerry Washington was my top pick- gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the dior one stood out for me by a mile!
    gorgeous!
    A
    www.23ofashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Charlize Theron is just breathtaking and gorgeous. She is flawless!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Adam's dresses.

    Jess
    What Jess Wore

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha