Sunday, February 17, 2013

Splurge vs. Steal: Double-Buckle Wedge Sandals

When Target released their Spring shoe collection, I immediately went to my local store to pick up these wedges. Unfortunately, my size was SOLD OUT, so I later purchased a pair online. I knew they looked familiar, but didn't realize they were an exact replica of the Janna Wedge Sandals I saw at Macy's last Summer.


 / SPLURGE / Purchase Here, Here and Here /

  / STEAL / Purchase Here, Here, Here and Here /

Dolce Vita has always been a fashion blogger favorite! We all loved the Target collaboration last Fall, and I, myself treasure a few pieces in my shoe closet. These bloggers look great in their fun and chunky DV wedges:

  / BLOGGERS / 1 / 2 / 3 /

Dolce Vita or Mossimo?
.

 


  
 RELATED POSTS:

7 comments:

  1. Great finds, they look identical! I need to get back in to Target:)
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Target has the best shoes! Can't wait until the weather gets warmer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Dolce Vida. For something like this I think I would stick to the name brand, but I do love Target!

    Corbynn
    thesistersinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the DV-inspired tassel flats they had at target last year. I wore them on my blog today! haha! I will have to check out the wedge sandals online. They are super cute!
    Jonna
    Everything but Ordinary

    ReplyDelete
  5. i totally love wedge sandals and im so glad they are making a comeback!PS I have a giveaway happening right now! hope you'll enter So Fresh and So Clean Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love dolce vita. Great shoes.

    -Vogue&Heels
    vogueandheels.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great steal. I occasionally splurge on an item, but usually I am after a good deal.

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha