Friday, February 1, 2013

Spring Has Arrived @ J.Crew

They are good. Really good. Yesterday, I received an email from J.Crew, informing me about the new Spring arrivals available on their website. Why am I signed up for these emails? Seriously, my wallet has not been happy with me lately. Of course, I immediately clicked on the link and sure enough, my shopping cart was full in no time. I purchased a couple of items, but the rest remain on my wish list:







Will you be shopping J.Crew's new arrivals?
.
.



8 comments:

  1. Ugh, so many amazing spring collections are just beginning to become available! I've been terrible and broke my no buy and OVER splurged :/ I am in LOVE with the new jewelry pieces here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm thrilled to see the return of bright colors and floral prints. With all the new Spring collection launches, there's one rule we should stick to: Only purchase what we REALLY want/need :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. Their entire spring collection is to-die-for! Seriously, it's going to be an issue for my wallet ;)

    Chelsea
    Haute Child in the City

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. So many options...for work or play! XO

      Delete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha