Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Trending: The Military Jacket

Fashion bloggers have perfected the technique of mixing casual and professional pieces. Although I've admired these looks, I have always been a bit hesitant trying to duplicate. I think I've found my PERFECT match. Similar to the leather jacket, the military jacket is an effortless way to add a a bit of edge to any outfit.

Crystalin @ ITCWC

Noelle @ Beauty Girl 24 (I'm a long-time follower. Love her style!)


Aimee @ Song of Style

Meaghann @ Sealed With Style


There are so many options to choose from when it comes to this style. Here are some favorites I found on the web:
.

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6


Have you incorporated the Military Jacket into your everyday style?
.

9 comments:

  1. I think #6 is my favorite! I have a gray military-style jacket that I need to break out of my closet. I'm always forgetting about it, but they are so versatile.

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a "utility" jacket that I could really integrate into my outfits. Casual Friday is calling it's name :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. Thank you so so much for featuring me Natasha! I'm so flattered, I think I'm blushing! Well I am definitely a long-time follower of yours too :)

    I agree that the military or utility jacket is great for mixing up your everyday look. It's not as fussy as a pea coat, but it still keeps you pretty warm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a fan! Love how you paired "girly" with "edgy" so effortlessly. xo, tasha

      Delete
  3. I've been loving the military jacket look! I recently purchased one from Old Navy so we'll see how that goes.. and I saw one at H&M that was perfect but sadly they ran out of my small size. :( These are great outfit photos from the bloggers!

    xo – Sheila
    Enter to win Dr. Hauschka Regenerating Eye Cream!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sheila, Thanks! I need to check out H&M. I haven't visited the store in quite some time! xo, tasha

      Delete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha