Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Week In Photos: Unplugged + Recharged

Over the last week I've been completely disconnected from the outside word. Unplugged, as my boyfriend says, off the Gulf of Mexico. No cell phone (for the most part). No internet. No email. While the first day was a bit difficult, I got used to the idea quicker than expected. I'm now back from vacation a week later and I feel recharged. Ready to take on the world.


1. Beach; where I spent a lot of time reading / 2. Sunset; view from my balcony / 3. Balcony; a favorite night spot /
4. Lagoon; prettier in person / 5. Beach; it never got old / 6. Pool; pass the mimosas and mojitos


Have you ever unplugged yourself from the rest of the world?
.
.

11 comments:

  1. Wow, what gorgeous pictures! I'm very envious, but also very happy you are feeling refreshed :) It's nice to disconnect, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is this! I want a vaca! Happy Vday love, hope you have a fab day!
    xoxo

    www.McKennaBleu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH.MY.GOODNESS. These photos look like my little personal heaven. I'm glad you had a chance to relax and recharge!

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren. I really needed a little quiet time :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  4. Looks like a little piece of heaven!! I've been wanting to unplug for awhile.
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks amazing! I would definitely love to go there.

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha