Saturday, February 23, 2013

Weekend Wants: Crossbody Bags

I recently purchased the Mini Edie Purse at J.Crew and I've been wearing it almost every day. It's such a versatile accessory and looks great whether your going for a more casual or professional look. My newly discovered love for the crossbody has me itching to temporarily retire my huge handbags and purchase another piece. These lovelies have made my want list:


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

Would you retire your handbag for a crossbody?
.
.

11 comments:

  1. Always loved cross body purses. SO much easier to tote around. And like you said, dress up or down.

    zuleyb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You said it best! So easy to tote around! xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. I got my first crossbody bag in August and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cross body bags - they are just the right size and comfy to wear. I love the Coach and Kate Spade ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel, I'm thinking about purchasing the Coach Penny (#3), but just can't decide on a color!

      Delete
  4. I've been crushing on that Coach bag also!!
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute! I am definitely on the search for a spring crossbody bag!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  6. i carry handbags, but love my crossbody bags.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe how easy it has been to transition to my crossbody bag. xo, tasha

      Delete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha