Saturday, March 16, 2013

Let's Stay Connected

I'm sure you've heard the news surrounding Google Reader. If not, the service will cease to exist on July 1st. If you're like me, and you follow your favorite blogs on Google Reader, be sure to take action before the deadline. I have personally imported all of my blogs to BlogLovin'. It's such an easy way to mange your favorite reads. You can follow twenty-something on BlogLovin' here, and don't forget, you can always:
1. Receive posts via Email
2. Follow me on Twitter
3. Read posts on BlogLovin'
4. Subscribe to Feeds
5. Connect with Google Friend Connect

Happy Saturday and thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. That is so sad! I did not know that about GFC! I'm following you on GFC & Bloglovin:)! It would be great if you could follow back. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha