Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Splurge vs. Steal: The Braided Shopper

A good work bag is hard to come by. I typically want something big enough to carry my laptop; stylish enough to make a statement; and neutral enough to pair nicely with no matter what I decide to wear. When I saw this shopper at Zara a few months ago, I wanted to take it home immediately. At the time, I just recently purchased this little guy, and couldn't justify another "investment." LOVE this wallet-friendly option:

 
 / SPLURGE / Braided Shopper / Purchase Here /

  / STEAL / Structured Buckle Detail Shopper / Purchase Here /


Bloggers do it better! Check out the ladies below with their "shoppers" in tow!

    / BLOGGERS / 1 / 2 / 3

Is "the shopper" your style? 
.

 

 RELATED POSTS:
Splurge vs. Steal: The [Faux] Fur Vest



Ps. In lieu of the Google Reader news, I'm participating in Lauren's {Style Elixir} Bloglovin Link Up today. Join us HERE and meet some amazing bloggers too!
.
.

4 comments:

  1. I've been obsessing over a few Zara bags recently and this is one that has caught my eye. I totally love the braided detail on the handles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, that is probably my favorite feature :) xo, tasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an amazing bag. Perfect for this spring and summer. Going to have to check this bag out. XO!

    Elvy
    Pigtailsnpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha