Monday, March 11, 2013

Splurge vs. Steal: Heart-Printed Blouse

I've been wearing this blouse so often, I know my twitter friends are starting to wonder if this is all I have hanging in my closet. I've featured this beauty a few times on the blog, but I felt it deserved it's own post. Surprisingly, the quality is better then most at Forever 21 and it is not sheer. Is it just me, or do you feel like every blouse at Forever 21 is see-through? The coral color screams 'Spring' and the gold button details add a little regal touch.

 / SPLURGE $98 / Purchase Here /

 / STEAL $20 / Purchase Here /


Styling this blouse has been a lot easier than I initially thought. It's actually quite versatile! I've worn it with a pencil skirt to work, skinny jeans to brunch and denim shorts to run errands on the weekends. Love how these ladies styled their heart-printed blouses:

   / BLOGGERS / 1 / 2 / 3


Would you splurge or steal? 


 

  
 RELATED POSTS:

12 comments:

  1. Once again, I prefer the steal. The Forever 21 is better. =]

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! The color is a tad brighter, so I prefer the F21 blouse! xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. Wow they are so similar! I actually like the cheaper one better

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how similar they are, I would definitely get the f21 one since they're both basically identical. I totally know what you mean with all tops from there being sheer too!

    xx

    Carina
    www.thefashionstudent.com
    twitter.com/carinainthecity
    instagram.com/thefashionstudent

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carina,

      It's getting a little old having to wear a camisole underneath every blouse :) Thanks for visiting!

      xo, tasha

      Delete
  4. I just placed an F21 order & totally spaced that they had that heart blouse, dang!! I love it!
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look so similar, I would definitely save! Such a cute blouse!!

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this top! You are right, it is so popular!

    Let me know if you would ever like to feature any of my outfits on your blog! I love that you draw ideas from other bloggers. :)

    XO, Stephanie
    Beautiful to the Core
    www.BeautifultotheCore.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did you find this so cheap! Wonderful!

    zuleyb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got this shirt 2 months ago and absolutely love it. Always getting compliments on it. Definitely a superb dupe of the J. Crew on. XO!

    Elvy
    Pigtails and Pearls

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha