Thursday, March 7, 2013

Twitter Snapshots: Outfits of Yesterday

I love looking back at my OOTDs. You start to notice which clothing items you wear often, and the ones that sadly find their way to the back of your closet. My Winter was full of bright colors, skinny jeans and bold, statement jewelry. Here's a collection of my most favorite outfit tweets over the last few months:



// Row One // H&M blouse (buy), Forever 21 sweater (similar), Gap jeans (buy), Coach wedges (similar), Bauble Bar necklace (similar)

// Row Two // Forever 21 blouse (buy), Ted Baker jeans (similar), Cynthia Vincent for Target wedges (similar), Michael Kors watch (buy)

// Row Three // Target flats (buy) / Old Navy jeans (buy)

// Row Four // Bauble Bar necklace c/o Jessica (similar), J.Crew blouse (similar), Forever 21 skirt (similar), Kenneth Cole wedges (similar) / Ralph Lauren cardigan (similar), H&M blouse (similar), Banana Republic skirt (similar) / H&M blazer (similar), Forever 21 blouse (similar), Express cropped pants (similar)

// Row Five // Gap skimmer jeans (buy), Target heels (buy) / Forever 21 jeans (buy), Nine West heels (buy)



What are your favorite Winter looks?  
Please share links to your outfit posts below the bump!
 .

8 comments:

  1. That yellow sweater is so gorgeous! I need some more brights in my wardrobe!

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren! It's a bit more neon than it looks in photos! xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. That heart print blouse is beautiful! Looks like a dead ringer for the J Crew version!

    I love all of the bright colors too, it makes me long for warm weather on this cloudy, rainy day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noelle, it's a great dupe for far less :). My goal this Winter was to stay away from black and wear more brights... warmer weather was a great help! xo, tasha

      Delete
  3. Super cute! I love the purple and yellow together, so springy!

    creamyclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I've been wearing a ton of pastels lately! xo, tasha

      Delete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha