Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Finds: Perforated Perfection

The blackberry is on the charger and my work week is officially over! This has probably been one of the most craziest weeks at the office. Two major projects are complete and a one more is right around the corner. Can't wait to sit poolside tomorrow, with a mimosa in hand, a good read and even better company (with my favorite girls)!

Today's finds are something I'm been meaning to blog about over the last few weeks. When I first spotted this trend, I have to admit, there wasn't much love for it. It wasn't until I saw Ann Taylor's Spring Collection, and then I was hooked. A little perforation never hurt anybody...


a / b / c / d / e / f / g / h / i


Are you rockin' the cut-out trend?

 
RELATED POSTS:


*Linking up with Long Distance Loving and Look What I Got today!
.
.

7 comments:

  1. I've been eying this trend for a bit- and now I think I definitely need those orange perforated pumps in my life. Great list, doll!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this trend, I'd love to add it to my wardrobe. I never knew what to call it either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Love!

    Lovely post!



    Please follow and visit me :D

    Danica Stark

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my... This blazer from Staylestalker is a dream! I think, I dissevered a new favorite brand. Thank you!

    http://vilosophie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha