Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Lemon Love

I have a renewed love for the color yellow. Maybe the season is contributing to this new feeling. I'm dying to add some more yellow to my closet! I've said it numerous times, but blogging really has opened my eyes to new styling ideas. I would've never thought that yellow would be an easy color to pair. It blends nicely with blues, greens, pinks, you name it. It's the color that adds some PUNCH to a dull black or brown. And a few years ago, I thought yellow wouldn't be appropriate for the office. Again, I was wrong. Who wants to blend into a conference room, filled with black and blue suits anyway?

1/ dress   2/ flats   3/ necklace   4/ clutch   5/ blouse   6/ pants


Are you a 'yellow' fan?

16 comments:

  1. i don't own ANYTHING yellow, but seeing it with blue has me thinking. thanks for linking up with dress for the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh YES, I have become quite the yellow fan this season! Like you, I have not had much yellow in my closet because 1) I'm naturally fair skinned for most of the year, 2) I never knew what to pair with, either!
    I have slowly been adding yellow accessories and a few yellow pieces into my wardrobe, but what really has captured my attention this year is NEON yellow. :D
    Love the post, lovely!

    xoxo,
    Whitley

    Simply Whit in a Sequined Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whitley, neon yellow captured my attention as well. Perhpas I've identified the catalyst! ;) xo, tasha

      Delete
  3. I'm wearing that exact neon shirt dress in my link up post yesterday! Yellow is my color this spring. I want to add a bag to my collection...and some new flats too. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You look amazing! In my shopping cart it goes ;) xo, tasha

      Delete
  4. I have a bright yellow purse that I've been carrying NONSTOP! You cannot be grouchy around yellow!

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite color! Love that necklace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite color [purple] has major competition! :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  6. I used to avoid yellow (who knows why), but now I really gravitate toward it. It's gorgeous! :) Loving the bright Edelman flats.

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they the cutest Ashley?! xo, tasha

      Delete
  7. LOVE the yellow! I just got a bright yellow blazer and can't wait to style it. So happy and bright!
    Valerie
    www.the-style-files.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky you! I've been searching for a yellow blazer for a few weeks now! Can't wait to see how you style it ;) xo, tasha

      Delete
  8. Yellow is definitely one of my favorite colors! Great picks!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha