Monday, April 15, 2013

Rainy Day Essentials

The bright, sunny weather I've enjoyed this season, hasn't been all fun and games. Let's face it. With the sun, comes the rain. There isn't much sunshine about this subject, other than being prepared and looking good. Here are my top six essentials for every Spring shower:

1/ trench   2/ hat   3/ umbrella   4/ tote   5/ scarf   6/ boots



My thoughts and prayers go out to Boston and all those affected from today's tragic event. I visited this beautiful city for the first time last year and fell in love with it. Everyone, please take a moment and #PrayForBoston.

What does your rainy day essentials include? 

 

RELATED POSTS:
Must-Have Bags for Summer Travel


Giveaway: Have you ENTERED TO WIN a $40 gift card to Lorraine Tyne?  
.

10 comments:

  1. Wellies and a great trench coat are definitely on my rainy day must-haves list.

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lauren, I can't image getting through a rain day without my wellies! :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. such a good idea for a post, love the hat,very cute
    A
    www.23ofashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! I keep my bucket hat in my purse... comes in very handy! ;) XO

      Delete
  3. Still can't quite wrap my head around the Boston bombings- so terrible!

    Love these rainy day essentials- cute and chic, too! Best of both worlds. :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a good trench coat and scarf! They are staples for getting through a downpour!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect trench coat perfect for the spring. I love wellies any chance to wear them i will!

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, yes, and yes. Perfect rainy day choices. And as an Oregon girl, I feel as though I am an authority on rainy days :)
    xo - Marion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely praying for Boston! My goodness...


    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha