Friday, April 5, 2013

Splurge vs. Steal: Flower Bib Necklace

If this isn't a statement necklace, I don't know what is. Kate Spade New York has always been a favorite of mine for the perfect handbags and shoes. Recently, I've come to appreciate their jewelry pieces - there's a little something for everyone. I love how they incorporate fashion trends, while maintaining the classic edge we've all come to love about their brand. This gorgeous bib necklace has been on my 'want list' for at least a month, but when I saw Target's rendition, I crossed it off!

  / SPLURGE $278 / Field Day Bib Necklace / Purchase Here /


   / STEAL $17/ Sculptured Beaded Flower Bib Necklace / Purchase Here, Here /


Bloggers do it better! If you need a bit of inspiration, check out how these bloggers wore their flower bib necklaces.
.
    / BLOGGERS / a / b /

Do you shop Kate Spade New York for their jewelry? 
.

 
 RELATED POSTS:

11 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Although I love Kate Spade and fully support her brand, Target has really been impressive lately! I just bought a J. Crew look-alike a few days ago that is so dead on. I will have to go back soon and check these pretties out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noelle, Target is stepping up their game for sure! XO

      Delete
  2. That pom pom is amazing and the steal is suuuuuch a steal.


    zuleyb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it adorable? Such a fun DIY! xo, tasha

      Delete
  3. That flower necklace is beautiful! These bloggers wear them so well.

    xo, Meera | www.momentswithmeera.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh, I even like the Target ones better. Very good find!

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow what a great steal! i love this post. i'm going to go to target and look for this asap. thanks for sharing :D

    -terry
    terrydunakim.blogspot.com
    Love Me to Pieces

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Terry! xo, tasha

      Delete
  6. Loving the kate spade version (of course!), but these Target statement necklaces are equally cute! Gimme all three! :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay for target! i love kates cute pieces, but she is just so darn pricey!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always love a good steal! Just started following ;)
    xoxo Bethany
    www.perfectlycoutured.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha