Thursday, April 18, 2013

Trending: The White Blazer

Is there anything more crisp and clean than a white blazer? It is definitely in-season and appropriate for almost any engagement. It pairs effortlessly with rompers, skirts, pants and an array of dress styles. There's nothing a blazer couldn't fix! I reach for my blazers way too often to convert a weekend outfit to something more appropriate for the office, or to add a little edge to a t-shirt and skinny jeans. I love how these fellow bloggers styled their white blazers:

Stefanie @ The Style Safari


Brooke @ What 2 Wear

Suzie @ Style Cue

Mayte @ Mayte Doll

Jillian @ NuSophisticate

Sydne @ Sydne Style


A white blazer is one item my closet has been longing for. I have a difficult time finding blazers that fit me perfectly, so online shopping should probably be my last resort. That didn't stop me from doing a little window shopping. Here are five blazers I'd love to try on:

How do you style your white blazer?
.

8 comments:

  1. You always link girls I've never read before and will soon follow! I love white blazers. I purchased mine a couple months back from H&M and have been wearing it to death!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noelle, I'm glad you are able to connect with new bloggers! Thanks for the rec. I should really check out H&M. Their blazers fit me pretty good. xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. This is the one color blazer I don't have- I need to get on that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I know...same here! I have a blazer in almost every color, EXCEPT white ;) xo, tasha

      Delete
  3. I've been really wanting a white blazer! I think #3 is my favorite!

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely choice! The rolled sleeves are so convenient! xo, tasha

      Delete
  4. a white blazer is such a spring closet staple - i love mine!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love white blazers! my favorite outfit is the one with the pink pants!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha