Monday, April 22, 2013

What to Wear: To an Interview

Happy Monday! I love receiving emails from readers and try to respond the very same day. Most recently, Mara (New Orleans, LA) sent me a note requesting a little help with preparing for an interview. She will be graduating college in the next month or so, and asked about what pieces of clothing she should invest in. Mara, here are two looks that are perfect for an interview. And the best part? These are all staples you can wear to work once you nail that job!

INTERVIEW LOOK #1



INTERVIEW LOOK #2



Thanks for your email Mara. This was fun! Good luck on your interview. I'm sure you'll do great ;)

What would you wear for an interview?

1 comment:

  1. Love both these looks- perfectly polished for interviews. :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha