Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday Finds: Going Maxi

Finding the perfect maxi dress has always been a struggle for me. I'm a "shortie." They tend to always be way too long, frumpy, or I look like I'm wearing a moo moo. I got lucky one day and found my first maxi dress at Forever 21. I wear it almost every weekend. It's so easy to dress up or down. My signature look includes a Gap denim jacket, rolled at the sleeves, Ann Taylor flat sandals, and my new favorite, neon yellow Target crossbody, turned clutch. Let's face it. This dress is in high demand, so I've been searching for another maxi to add to my wardrobe.

a / b / c / d / e

Are you Going Maxi this season?.

 
RELATED POSTS:
.

7 comments:

  1. That second one is pretty cool. I love the colors.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the orange one :)

    http://www.clairejustineoxox.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bow ties at the shoulder are just too cute! xo, tasha

      Delete
  3. that does sound like the perfect spring look! I totally love my maxis and wear them all the time!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm short too! This means I need to try Forever21 again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even though I'm also short, I love maxis! I agree that it's hard to find the right one. I have a black one that I live in this time of year. They are just so easy to throw on!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha