Friday, May 10, 2013

Sam & Libby Launches for Target

Happy Friday ladies! After visiting my local Target store yesterday, I'm excited to share this post and hear what you girls think about Target's latest designer collaboration. Sam & Libby is a fun and flirty collection, with chic, contemporary styles. The best part? There's something for every gal - wedges, flats, sandals and heels! I was surprised to see the shelves completely stocked, and thrilled to find my size in the Bree Ballet flats I've been stalking online for a few weeks.


Most of the collection is available at Target online. I definitely want a pair of sandals, but there's so much to choose from, I can't make a decision. Here are my favorites from the collection:



What do you think about Sam & Libby's Target launch?
.
 
RELATED POSTS:
.

13 comments:

  1. This post is so lovely! I am craving those heels now. Thanks for sharing!

    xo, Meera | www.momentswithmeera.com
    twitter + instagram: @meeranavlakha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mara, you're too sweet! Run to Target this weekend... you'll be happy you did :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. The print on those heels is so pretty!

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kate, aren't they so fun?! Have a great weekend :) XO

      Delete
  3. I'm lovin the ballet flats, so cute!
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have leopard flats like that--I wear them a lot!

    http://findingmyinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rebekah, leopard is such an easy print to mix and match! Thanks for visiting. xo, tasha

      Delete
  5. When I first went to order online I was so disappointed that they were mostly sold out. It was a pleasant surprise to see they restocked last week! I have a few pairs en route to my house! :)

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute collection! Loving those wedges. :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't checked this collection out in store yet! It looks really cool! Love the wedge sandal!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh Sam and Libby...it's been a long time since I bought their shoes but they used to be one of my favorites....I'll be heading to Target soon!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Ashley Rane Sparks
    www.makeitrane.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I completely forgot about the launch! I love those wedges. Thanks for linking up. Hope to see you back tomorrow for Look What I Got and Friday for Favorite Fashion Friday.
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha