Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Splurge vs. Steal: The T-Strap Flat Sandal

It's taken me years to choose flats over heels. I still have a hard time deciding. But, let's face it. Living in 4 1/2 inch heels everyday isn't exactly comfortable. Especially in my line of work. I first saw these beauties at Zara a month or so ago and passed on it, after splurging on my braided shopper. Happy to see a couple steal options available online.

  / SPLURGE / Zara Studded Sandal / Purchase Here /

   / STEAL / Forever 21 Mirrored T-Strap Flats / Purchase Here /


Bloggers do it better! I would've never thought pairing these flats with pants would look this great. These girls know what their doing! Check out the three looks below:
.
/ BLOGGERS / a / b / c

Do you own a pair of t-strap flats?
.

 
 RELATED POSTS:

10 comments:

  1. How cute! Not sure I could pull it off though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you can Vanessa! You look great in everything :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. I love the metallic back on the f21 flats, so cute for so cheap!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!
    I wish there was a Zara in Denver!
    I miss that store so much!
    -Adrienne. xo

    Citizen of the World
    Citizen of the World

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adrienne, Be sure to check out their website - www.zara.com, you can purchase via online! xo, tasha

      Delete
  4. I really like the F21 version! So cute AND affordable.

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Would love to see it in person to see if the quality is up to my standards :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  5. Ooo I love both of these, I may have to go for the splurge in this case though ;)

    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love splurge vs steal posts! These are some really great finds. I have had my eye on some similar sandals for a while now!

    Katie
    Style Diary

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha