Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Trending: The Romper

While I was in Las Vegas last week, not only did I enjoy lounging poolside every day and sitting front and center at the shows, I also spent quite a lot of time shopping. I never knew how many shopping malls there were in Vegas, and the selection of stores are insane! I hit the outlets, Caesar's Palace and the Fashion Show. During my trips, I picked up three rompers and wore them to death. The best part about this trend is the flexibility. I wore mine with flip flops and a wristlet during the day, and a pair of pumps and a clutch for the night out. Seeing how these ladies rocked their rompers, makes me want to purchase a few more!


 Daniela @ Nany's Klozet


Tiffany @ Tulolomee

Jessica @ Hapa Time
After checking out the bloggers above, I know you're wondering if you can pull off the look. You can! Rompers look great on just about anyone. Here are some cute options:

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

What do you think about the romper trend?
.

10 comments:

  1. I call them playsuits :), but i love them they are just so easy to wear. You don't have to work out what will go will what, you just slip it on and boom outfit is done.

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! No need to think. Just throw it on and you look great! :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. Rompers are so stinkin' cute. I still find it hard to believe that I've never found one that I love on me! It's my mission this summer!

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! This will be an easy task. There are so many cute options at Zara and Forever 21 alone. xo, tasha

      Delete
  3. I love rompers! Sometimes they make my butt look weird, but other than that I love them ! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I've never noticed that Rachel. XO

      Delete
  4. I love a good romper...so simple and yet always such a great look!
    -Adrienne. xo

    Citizen of the World
    Citizen of the World

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be on the look out to see how you style your rompers on your blog this summer :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  5. The blogger in the white romper is my favorite! I'm obsessed with white this year, and i love how crisp it makes a cute little romper look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore rompers!! great styling on all the looks!
    xx,
    Becky
    cellajane.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha