Saturday, June 29, 2013

Bye Bye Google Reader


 
It's hard to believe, but Google Reader will officially shutdown on Monday, July 1st. If you would like to continue to follow twenty-something, please add me to your Bloglovin' feed here.  Need a little help importing all your favorite blogs from Google Reader to Bloglovin'? Click here to use the import tool. It only takes a few minutes. And, If Bloglovin' isn't your thing, you can also follow me via Google Friend Connect, email or twitter.

Google Reader, you will be missed! 


 .

6 comments:

  1. Is GFC shutting down as well?
    I've been hearing all kinds of things.


    Elsa
    Mix and Match the F word

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elsa, nope! It is my understanding that Google Friend Connect is here to stay (for now, at least). I know there's been a lot rumors. I found this blog post quite helpful in answering all my questions: http://www.sillysilberman.com/2013/03/google-friend-connect-is-not-leaving-us.html

      Hope this helps!
      xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. I'm glad I've been using Bloglovin so I didn't need to transition. =]

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi darl, you have a wonderful blog, did we follow each other already? if not, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha