Thursday, June 6, 2013

Father's Day Gift Guide

My dad is by far the hardest person to shop for. Seriously, what do I get someone who has everything? Last year, my mother and I gave him the grill of his dreams. Not sure I'll be able to top that gift. At the end of the day, he'll love anything I give him. Here are few options to consider, if you too are a 'lil unsure about what to get your father:

Sports Enthusiast // watch / ticket / golf balls / cleats
Inspector Gadget // car phone / ipad / go-pro
Fashion Plate // shoe / cuff links / briefcase / tie


Please list your Father's Day gift ideas below the bump!
.
 
RELATED POSTS:
..

6 comments:

  1. Great picks! I never know what to get my hubs. Thank you for visiting my blog. Following you, hope to see you back!

    xo Lulu
    simplylulustyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lulu, hope the gift guide helps spark some ideas for you! Will definitely visit your blog again. XO

      Delete
  2. Those shoes are so cool and you can not go wrong with sperrys!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dad loves 'em. He seriously gets a new pair as a gift every year! :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  3. Great gift guide! Thanks for sharing! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha