Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Hat Head

I've said it before. Unfortunately, I don't have a hat head. They just seem a bit overwhelming for my little head, so I've avoided wearing them at all costs. After all my trips to the beach, I think I'm having have a change of heart. Not only will I perfect my summer look, but I can go a little lighter on the sunblock. Bonus! Maybe, just maybe, I can find one hat I love [on me] this season.

one / two / three / four / five / six / seven / eight / nine



Do you have a hat head?
.
.


6 comments:

  1. Um all of these hats are amazing!! Need all. Thanks for linking up to the trend spin. Come back next week for your take on NEON :)

    xoxo
    Erin

    The Fashion Canvas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually really love wearing hats, but I don't really wear them all that often (unless at the pool or beach). You have some really cute ones featured, but I think #4 is my favorite!

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a small head, too! I try to find hats that don't overwhelm it, like fedoras!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks!! I think I like 3 best. I don't wear hats often but every once in awhile I'll wear them to go out for dinner and dancing. My boyfriend has a weird fedora obsession!

    Lauren
    Style of One's Own

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love oversized floppy hats in the summer! #2, 3 and 6 are my favorites!

    xo jen

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha