Monday, June 10, 2013

My Picks: Lauren Conrad for Kohl's Summer Collection

I've always been a huge Lauren Conrad fan. Especially after my obsession with Laguna Beach and The Hills. But seriously, her collections for Kohl's have been quite impressive, staying true to the Lauren Conrad style we've all come to love - easy and breezy. The latest collection is very summer, very girly and I adore the romantic, lace and floral touches. The last few items of her summer line was released nationwide in Kohl's stores last week. Here are my TOP 6 picks (...and boy, it was hard picking just six):

 Shop: Striped Maxi Dress | Floral Blouse (sold out online, similar)


Shop: Maxi Dress (sold out online, similar) | Chambray Shirt | Denim Shorts

I'm not the only fashion blogger who loves a little LC. Check out these ladies in their Lauren Conrad Collection pieces:



Oh, and if you're looking for soft and feminine bedroom staples, LC just recently launched a bedding collection! I'm crossing my fingers for Lauren Conrad swimwear in 2014 :)

Do you own a piece from Lauren's summer collection?


  
 RELATED POSTS:

15 comments:

  1. i love love love lauren! her style is just so classic and beautiful! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Persunmall Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with the lace shift dress! Might be time for a trip to Kohl's!

    Lauren
    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, the only reason I step into a Kohl's store is because of the LC collection. Then I find myself wondering why I don't visit more often :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  3. Of course, I want the floral blouse that's sold out lol...

    Also love the lace shift dress! I need a rehearsal dinner dress and that one looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that would be perfect for a rehearsal dinner! ...wow Noelle, are wedding plans right around the corner? So exited for you! XO

      Delete
  4. really great selection! I love lauren conrad!
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kate, One thing I love about Lauren, is that she doesn't try to be someone she isn't. Her collection is exactly what I envision to be in her closet. Says a lot. Especially for Hollywood ;) xo, tasha

      Delete
  5. Ohh, I love that blouse!! She's got some great pieces.
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness...there are so many gorgeous dresses! Gotta love LC :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have always loved Lauren Conrad. She had the best style and love her collection at Kohls!
    walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the maxi dresses - they're both cute! I also like the batwing top :) Lauren's style is amazing :)

    If you have a sec, hope you can drop by my blog too and read my latest: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha