Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Renewed

I'm baaaack. And as much as I enjoyed my time in Europe, I'm happy to be home. This trip meet all my expectations and more. I went for a bike ride in Switzerland, with snow-capped mountains in the background. Visited the Colosseum. Said hello to Mona Lisa. Experience the Eiffel Tower from the second floor. Ate some amazing food and met the nicest people. I'm still unpacking and catching up with reality, but here are some quick snapshots from my trip. You can also click through a few more on Twitter.

Picnic in the park with the Eiffel Tower in view. 


As I look down, from the second floor of the Eiffel Tower. 

The heart of Strasbourg, France.

The stain glass windows were unbelievable at Notre Dame.

#OOTD. Scarf, check. Jacket, check.

I probably stared at The Colosseum for an hour.

My home away from home.


What are your travel plans this summer?
.

 
 RELATED POSTS:

6 comments:

  1. Wow, looks like an amazing trip! You're pictures are amazing and I can only imagine how incredible it was in person!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing! Glad to have you back Kileen :) XO

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, I'm so jealous! Your photos as gorgeous! I can't wait to see Notre Dame some day!

    xo jen
    Pearls & Lace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen. Hope you're having a great week :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  3. glad you had a great time in Europe. I live over here and love it. I will be going to paris in August and I can't wait

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, I hope you have a blast in Paris. I can't wait to plan my next trip back there :) xo, tasha

      Delete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha