Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Splurge vs. Steal: Wedge Espadrilles

The best part about wearing wedges is the all-around support, without loosing the height. I recently spotted a co-worker wearing the steal version, and was pleasantly surprised how similar it was to the pair I tried on at J.Crew. I may have to take a trip to Target this week, because these are hard to pass on. They scream summer and I could see myself wearing them with everything. And most importantly, Chrissy Show would totally approve! ;) Yep, that just happened. I made a Three's Company reference, ha!

  / SPLURGE / Seville Wedge Espadrilles / Purchase Here /

  / STEAL / Marguerite Closed Wedge Canvas Espadrille / Purchase Here, Here, Here, Here /


If you're looking for a bit of inspiration, these lovely blogger looks should do the trick:

/ BLOGGERS / 1 / 2 / 3

Splurge or Steal?
.

 
 RELATED POSTS:

13 comments:

  1. I got really similar wedges from Walmart - for only $20! I was really happy with that find.

    Nice blog, girl!

    xo, Anum

    http://www.SummerxSkin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anum, what a score! Thanks for visiting :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. I like how you posted inspiration from other fbloggers. They all have such lovely style. I do like the wedges a lot, especially because they look so comfortable. Hmm...I might do a Target run in the near future?
    Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog - Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is probably one of my favorite things about these posts. Showing a little inspiration and introducing bloggers to readers :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  3. I love when you do these posts! The steal wedges are just as cute as the more expensive options!

    Lauren
    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren. These are definitely one of my favorites posts :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  4. They look virtually identical - such a great find!

    xo jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are practically identical, great find!!
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha