Thursday, June 27, 2013

Trending: Cut-Outs

The best part about returning from a long trip, is catching up with all the blog posts I've missed. It's funny how blogging has become such a huge part of my life. I've spent hours over the last few days, reading blogs, tweets and instagram posts. It was like a little "welcome back" treat.

Summer is probably my favorite season. Not because of the weather. I live in Florida, we get sun all year long. It's my favorite season, because of the bright and fun trends. I've notice this summer's cut-out trend is becoming more popular with fashion bloggers. Although it's been a tad bit frustrating finding pieces to add to my own wardrobe,  I can still appreciate how these bloggers styled their cut-outs:



Sandra @ 5 Inch and Up

Sun Young @ Miss Pouty


Jennifer @ Belle de Couture

You can find examples of this trend at almost every retailer. When it comes to summer, I prefer light, and colorful pieces I can mix and match for weekends at the beach or barbecues with friends. Here are three options that meet that criteria:

uno / dos / tres


Are you wearing cut-outs this season?
.
 
RELATED POSTS:


*Link up party with Kiwi Women's Style + I Feel Pretty + Three-Fer Thursday today!
.

13 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of the cut-out trend! I don't own anything with cut-outs as of yet but I have a feeling that's about to change quickly! I think you definitely have to be cautious as to where the cut-outs are, I think I'd go for something a little less risqué.

    xo jen
    Pearls & Lace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like cut-outs and have two tops with them. I'd love to try a cut-out dress next!

    Lauren
    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lauren! I'm on the hunt for a cut-out blouse. Any recs?!

      Delete
  3. I love the cut out trend, but like you I am having a hard time finding pieces to include in my own wardrobe. Those are such cute options you posted though, I love the blue dress!!

    www.thejoyoffashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marie. Have a great weekend :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  4. Cut out trend is so fun! I actually had to steal a dress my mom go that has such a cute cut out in the back!

    xo,
    Jacqueline

    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky you! I wish my mother and I wore the same size. I would have a field day in her closet :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  5. I am loving the cut out trend, especially the polka dot romper featured here. I don't currently own anything with cut outs, but will be on the look out for these cute items. Thanks for linking up with us :)
    xo Bethany
    www.perfectlycoutured.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Summer is my favorite season too! I like the back and shoulder cutouts, but the midriff ones are just a little too much exposure for my liking
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love cutouts, as long as they are smaller than a slice of pizza!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes
    Don't forget about the switch to BlogLovin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love it :)


    Dermessence has most essential nutrients that this formula has and that act directly and indirectly in combating again signs from the inside out. for more information please visit Dermessence

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha