Tuesday, July 30, 2013

For the Love of Stripes

I've really grown over the past few years, and this blog has documented several fashion milestones. I used to be the girl who's wardrobe mainly consisted of neutrals and a lot of solid colors. It's practically night and day. My closet is now jam-packed with color and crazy prints. My recent obsession with stripes probably deserves an intervention, but I had to share a few striped-out favorites on my want list:

a / b / c / d / e / f / g

Are you sporting stripes as much as I am this season?
.
 
RELATED POSTS:
..

6 comments:

  1. yup, i recently wore a striped shirt, love it! :D

    p.s. i want the dress -- so pretty! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Coach swimsuit. I love stripes so much!

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been eyeing that Gap striped tote all Summer long, but haven't made the purchase. It's so cute!

    Lauren
    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  4. My closet has grown in similar ways. Thanks for linking up for Celebrate EVERYTHING! I would love it if you shared the button in your post. Also, be sure to check out my giveaway today. I think it would fit your new closet ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. those striped shorts are everything!
    Thank you for joining the Trend Spin: Animal Print link-up. So happy to have found your blog!
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a total striped addict! the skirt and the tote are my faves here!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha